Thursday, November 12, 2009

who buys this stuff?

Okay so I went to walmart last night to do a little late night Christmas shopping. I was looking in the DVD's when I noticed a rack of $5 DVDs. I thought oh I will see if they have any kids movies. I noticed a few empty spots and thought well I wonder what used to be there.....they must be great ones. I look down to see one of the ones missing is Beerfest!

REALLY?!?!?!?! BEERFEST?!?!?!!?

First of all what the heck is that? Second of all who is buying this movie? I wish I could hide out in the store and see the people that pick up that movie. Who knew that zhu zhu pets would be the holiday's number one toy and Beerfest would be such a hot movie. My son already got a zhu zhu pet so I think I know what I'm getting Nathan for Christmas!!!! lol.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that you're doing this, Amanda!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete